Little T's Crostini....with Vodka

Thanks to internet friends Monique of La Table de Nana and The Little Teochew who posted this recipe...we had a lovely little nibble with a Vodka and soda before dinner tonight. I had no cognac...I did have Calvados, hmmmmm...I thought about that...but I did have Vodka...they were lovely. I did not want to heat up my kitchen with the oven tonight so I used my toaster oven...it worked well! We had them with some rosemary marinated olives and red pepper strips and some little chunks of Grana Padano...I saved the rest of the mixture for tomorrow night.
Thank you Little T for the recipe and to Monique for showing it to me when I woke up this morning. I was thinking about making it all day!

I hope you will all visit their beautiful blogs for wonderful recipes and inspiration....
It is so wonderful that the world has become a much smaller place for so many of us...

Post a Comment

0 Comments