Home Made Burger Buns...

Buns Rising

I saw the recipe for these home made burger buns on my friend Lori's Blog, All That Splatters recently and knew I had to try them. Just click on the link and you will find the recipe. They did not disappoint! Very easy and quick...and a very nice flavor.
Everything Buns

They were quite easy to throw together quickly and were literally done from start to finish in about an hour. I made some plain, some with French Thyme salt and white sesame seeds, and some with a mix of "Everything"that included poppy seeds, black and white sesame seeds, minced onion, and Maldon Salt...they were really great. The leftovers rolls were wonderful toasted for breakfast the next morning for egg sandwiches. I have frozen the ones we did not eat. I got 12,approximately 4 ounce rolls from the recipe....yes... I did use my scale!
Thanks Lori for turning me on to this recipe!

French Thyme Salt and White Sesame

Post a Comment

0 Comments