Saturday Blog Showcase- Lori's Pecan Waffles

I struggled for years trying to make fabulous homemade pancakes. I finally got them down pat and now my family never complains. The perfect homemade waffle eluded me. My  older son, the waffle critic always declared them too crisp, too soft, too this ,too that...his father always agreed and they finally told me to give it up. They would just eat them at the local Diner." Just admit that you do not make a good home made waffle and move on. "
I refused to go down without a good fight...I took the challenge...I tried a lot of recipes. They just did not cut it.
I gave it one more chance. I tried my friend Lori's waffles....Voila!
The boy examined them carefully, he did not expect much...took a bite and a smile came over his face.
Perfect Mom...these are really good...

Thank you Lori for yet another wonderful recipe that will go in the keeper file. Next time I will have to make some minus the pecans because number two son will not eat nuts...hmmmmmm...picky...
Here is a link to Lori's wonderful recipe...PECAN WAFFLES




Thank to Lori at All that Splatters and Ann at Thibeault's Table for hosting the Saturday Blog showcase each and every week.

Post a Comment

0 Comments