Pollo alla Calabrese... Chicken with Potatoes, Onions, and Tomatoes

 I have been getting a newsletter email from Tori Ritchie every week for quite a while now and get a new recipe with each one. There have been some very good ones. My friend Laura , who is a personal chef  told me about this and I signed right up.  Recently I got one for this chicken dish and I knew as soon as I saw this recipe, that I was going to make it. It is so very simple...not rocket science...but on a busy night when you need to get dinner on the table with a minimum of fuss, you throw this in the oven....make a salad and or a nice green veggie and you are in business. 
 
You can find the recipe here on Tori's blog called Tuesday Recipe. I suggest you subscribe to her her Tuesday Recipe, I love getting an email with a new recipe almost every week...here is the link to subscribe.
Everyone loved this...the leftovers were wonderful...it was a good thing! The kid declared it a keeper...what more could I want.


Post a Comment

0 Comments