Jewish Pennicillin....and other stories

 
The Jewish holidays are coming up very quickly, they are just around the corner...I have not been posting here because we had some damage from the hurricane and our basement flooded. We are trying to get everything back to normal at the moment but I do not have access to my computer which is a desk top and no access to my pics. I am also not able to upload any pics at the moment either....So I thought I would give you link to my chicken soup since the picture is already here. I am on a borrowed lap top at the moment. I am hoping that my dining room which now contains most of the contents of out basement will be cleared out before the holidays. If not...we will have to make other plans.
I am hoping to be back posting here again soon...but in the meantime the soup...I could use a bowl right now myself!

Jewish Chicken Soup

Post a Comment

0 Comments